Jul 31, 2017
JOIN AFTER HOURS ~>
Tell me if any of this sounds familiar:
- You constantly use the words "I can't afford it"
- You often think things would be perfect just as soon as you had
- You find yourself super jealous of peeps with money and think
they must have done something slimy or shady to gain their
- Whenever you want something, you immediately think "I don't
have enough money for that", and often shut down the possibility
before it even starts
- You are constantly trying to stay on top of your finances, but
truth be told, you have no budget, no idea what you're spending,
and feel like you never, ever have enough
If any of this sounds familiar, not to worry! Help is on the
way! Mr. Smith and I have been working on getting our financial
house in order over that last handful of years, and we're excited
to bring you this two-part series on getting your shit straight
with your money.
Whether you realize it or not, your "relationship" with money is
much deeper than if you have enough to pay your bills or not. And,
your relationship with money (as woo woo as it sounds) is dictating
your wealth or lack thereof. Have a listen to part of 1 of this
series where I discuss some simple steps you can take to completely
change your money-magnet capabilities.
This pod explores:
- How to figure out what your "money story" is, how it's holding
you back from crazy wealth, and what you need to do to shift it...
- What it really means to be "in a relationship" with money, how
you may be massively abusive to your money, and what you can do to
change this dynamic... Because, wealth.
- How to separate shitty situations like unexpected home repairs,
doctor bills, or speeding tickets from your relationship with money
and why this is HUGELY important to your financial stability.
THE JOY JUNKIE AFTER HOURS CLUB!
COMPLETELY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP. TONS OF SUPPORT YOU
CRAVE. JOIN THE CLUB.
I'm soooooo thrilled to announce that I have opened The Joy
Junkie After Hours Club and you are officially invited!
If you've been diggin' the pod, this group will be an extra dose
of support, camaraderie, discussions, and advice from moi! Plus,
it's #totes free and your new soul tribe is waiting for you!
So, clickety-click RIGHT HUURRR or
click that image to the right to join the group! #yourewelcome
How to Leave iTunes
- Click the "Subscribe on iTunes" button below or go to
- Click on blue button that reads "view in iTunes" which will
open the podcast into your personal iTunes account
- Click "Ratings & Reviews" under the show title
- Click the star rating of choice and then click the "Write a
- You can also click "Subscribe" under the podcast photo to be
automatically notified of new episodes
Want to Submit a Show
Swing by THIS PAGE and
let us hear what you would like us to sound off on!